Property Insurance

What Property Insurance covered

Cover for your property, possessions and more.

Damage to your property and possessions – caused by events such as fire, theft, subsidence and flooding

Cost of alternative accommodation (including loss of rent) – cover for accommodation if your home can’t be lived in due to damage

Liability protection for injuries or property damage

Get your insurance quote.

Interested in our insurance? Please fill in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch to provide you with a bespoke quotation.

    Step 1 of 2

    Thank you! Your request has been sent

    You will be contacted by one of our agents as soon as possible

    Liability protection for injuries or property damage


    Contents insurance covers everything that would move with you if you moved to a new house or flat. For example, your sofa and TV, kitchen appliances and personal belongings.
    Contents insurance can be valuable to everyone, including renters and council tenants. You’ll need to compare contents insurance quotes to get the best home contents insurance deal.

    Building insurance


    Buildings insurance covers the physical structure of your home, like the walls and the roof. Permanent fixtures and fittings, like your bathtub and kitchen cupboards, are also covered by buildings insurance.
    You may need building insurance if you own your own home.


    Quotations available for:

    all tenant types

    unoccupied pending let or sale

    structural renovation

    a wide variety of construction types

    listed buildings

    flat roofs

    contents only

    price beat facility (subject to underwriters acceptance)

    portfolios catered for easily with no limit on the number of properties allowed

    malicious damage by tenants cover available (up to £20,000)

    All popular elements can be included such as;

    accidental damage cover on buildings and contents

    trace and access cover included (up to £25,000 available)

    loss of rent indemnity can be extended to cover 12, 24 and 36 months

    property owners liability choice of £2m or £5m

    extensive legal expenses cover (available up to £50,000)

    Our Reviews

    We provide best service and our reviews show it.