Fleet Insurance

If you are a business owner with multiple vehicles, Fleet Insurance is a quick and easy way of insuring them under one policy. It is suitable for all type of business and vehicles, including cars, vans, trucks, taxis, minibuses.


Is car fleet insurance just for businesses?


The short answer is no. Both businesses and private vehicle owners can buy fleet insurance policies.
Fleet policies are typically flexible and can be adapted to your needs. For example, families or households with two or more vehicles can buy family fleet insurance. Like other fleet insurance policies, you can mix and match cars, vans and motorbikes.

Get your insurance quote.

Interested in our insurance? Please fill in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch to provide you with a bespoke quotation.

    Step 1 of 2

    Thank you! Your request has been sent

    You will be contacted by one of our agents as soon as possible

    Key benefits:

    Access to 7 separate insurers

    Variable excesses

    Optional driver restrictions

    Statement of Fact transactions

    Flexible Fleet cover from Policyfast covers

    Own goods - Minimum 2 vehicles

    Haulage - Minimum 2 vehicles

    Fleet rated and NCD rated risks accommodated


    It’s worth remembering that not every fleet van insurance policy will provide the cover you need.


    There are specialist kinds of van insurance tailored to different kinds of professional retail and trade business, so give us a call today and find out which policy is right for your business.


    If you’ve got business fleet insurance but your drivers use vehicles for private use too, then make sure your policy includes domestic use as well.

    To make sure your fleet of vans has the right level of insurance cover, we also offer a number of optional add-ons:

    Breakdown cover will give you the reassurance that you can call for help if one of your vans breaks down while it’s out on a job.

    Goods in transit insurance will provide cover for anything being delivered to customers, and tools insurance means you’re covered if your tools are stolen.

    You can choose from three levels of cover when you’re taking out a fleet insurance policy:

    Third party only (TPO) – this is the minimum level of cover you must have by law in the UK if you drive vehicles on public roads. It covers the cost of damage done to other vehicles, people and their property in the event of an accident but won’t pay to fix any damage to your vehicles or your property.

    Third party, fire and theft (TPFT) – includes TPO and also covers the cost if your vehicles are damaged by fire or are stolen.

    Comprehensive – gives you TPFT and also pays for damage done to your vehicles if they’re in an accident. Some policies will also include windscreen cover and pay to replace your belongings. This is usually the most expensive level of cover you can buy.

    Our Reviews

    We provide best service and our reviews show it.