Get the best insurance offers for Public Liability Tradesman and Professionals

Fill in the form

Get a personalised offer

Start Saving Money

Request a Quote

To save you time – fill out our quick form and we will get back to you straight away!

    Step 1 of 2

    Policy type: Tradesmen insurance

    Thank you! Your request has been sent

    You will be contacted by one of our agents as soon as possible.

    Our Partners


    Explore the market and get the best insurance deals for Public Liability

    Builders Public liability insurance covers you for the cost of a claim made by a public member who has suffered an injury or property damage as a result of your business or a product it has supplied. This means that it protects you against the cost of compensation to be paid out and the legal expenses incurred by the claims process.

    Your benefits:

    Compensation claims – if a person is injured because of your business, or their property is damaged, they may decide to sue. If their claim is upheld, you could be asked to compensate them financially for their suffering

    Legal expenses – this helps cover the cost of any fees you might have to pay during a legal hearing. This includes the cost of getting a lawyer.

    Cost of repairs – if a claim is made against you, the cover will be provided to help you cover the cost of any legal proceedings.

    Medical fees – The cost of hospital treatment (including the cost of calling out an ambulance), if the NHS chooses to claim against you.


    Temporary Employees Covered

    £1-10M Public Liability

    Sub-Contractors Covered

    Tool Cover

    Enquire, compare and get insured in the most cost-efficient manner!

    We’re here to provide you with the best services, whenever you’re in need.

    We are offering a range of insurance products to the UK, both commercial and consumer markets.

    eCOVERS Insurance Broker is a trading name of Worldin Holding LTD. Registered office address: 93 Watling Avenue Burnt Oak, Middlesex, United Kingdom, HA8 0LA, Registered in England and Wales (Company number:11887726).
    Worldin Holding Limited is authorised and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number 840311.

    Our experienced personnel and partners hold more than 30 years of experience, making us highly competitive in the UK insurance market. Worldin Holding trading as eCOVERS Insurance Broker was formed in 2019 and became a member of Broker Network and British Insurance Broker Association since the beginning.

    We pride ourselves on providing competitive insurance policies to suit professionals as well as startups in various aspects of the industry. We have strong connections with leading industry insurers, and on your behalf, we can negotiate the best deals.

    Apply now, obtain a quote and let our team design an offer that covers all your needs.

    Our Reviews