phone x
email x
eCOVERS Insurance Broker - Van Insurance


If you are self-employed or have your own business and the conduct of activities depends on the use of a van, then it can be an important part for the success of the business and for ensuring daily living.


Whether it is the delivery of goods or the transport of tools necessary for the work performed, an accident or theft can have huge consequences for the business and for the customers.

Get your insurance quote.

Interested in our insurance? Please fill in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch to provide you with a bespoke quotation.

Key benefits:

All driving options available - including: Insured only, Insured and Spouse, Insured and Named and more...

Protected No Claims Bonus

Introductory discounts available

In Car Electronics, Audio & Navigation Equipment etc (up to £750)

Cover is also available for a range of body types including: Ice Cream Vans and Hot Food Dispensing vehicles

Voluntary excess options offered


What kind of insurance can I have for my van?


At eCovers we offer our customers 2 types of van insurance, Comprehensive Van Insurance and Third Party Fire and Theft insurance, both including up to £100,000 in legal coverage.

Full van insurance (Comprehensive) includes:

Personal insurance in case of accidents (up to £5,000)

Insurance of personal property (up to £250)

Providing tools and equipment (up to £500)

Accident insurance

Ensuring the permanently mounted vehicle audio system (insurance is unlimited for the original standard van equipment, otherwise the insured value is up to £1,000).

Third party liability cover

Fire and theft insurance

Repair and replacement of damaged windscreen